Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kore the Philanthropist


Hi Friends I am back after a short leave , well job change is a tough process in middle east so took time to blog back

Well want to start with I endorse Mr Prabhakar Kore joining BJP and filing nomination for MP , I am sure he would give a new throttle thrust to Belgaum , his contribution to Belgaum and building the empire of KLE is just worth commendable.


In the recent past I personally wrote to him and had thanked his efforts on international amalgamation and tie ups on medical front which has taken Belgaum to new heights and so it is one of the world's best place for proving world class medical facility.

He is so humble and sincere he immediately wrote me back thanking me and also considered my request to an effort to bring such tie ups and international consortiums to invest in Belgaum on IT and BT front as well.


On the final note I Wel-Come Mr Prabhakar Kore to BJP and wish him all the best for his future .



No comments: